The USOC and the IOC have stepped in and stopped an Anti-Romney ad from being shown using footage from the opening ceremony. The ad was being put out by the Super PAC, Priorities USA Action. No matter what your views are on politics I think that we can pretty much agree that the games shouldn’t be used for political means, so I am glad the USOC and IOC stepped in. On the other hand, I think that an all out political ad war during the games would be far more entertaining than 75% of the sports in play.
- Awesome Derrick Coleman Commercial wp.me/p2bjjs-22C 1 month ago
- Jumbo's Hypothetical Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot wp.me/p2bjjs-22u 2 months ago
- Draft Day Trailer wp.me/p2bjjs-22q 2 months ago
- Aaron Rodgers To Start Vs. Bears wp.me/p2bjjs-22n 2 months ago
- Today In 1919: Babe Ruth becomes a Yankee wp.me/p2bjjs-22k 2 months ago