The USOC and the IOC have stepped in and stopped an Anti-Romney ad from being shown using footage from the opening ceremony. The ad was being put out by the Super PAC, Priorities USA Action. No matter what your views are on politics I think that we can pretty much agree that the games shouldn’t be used for political means, so I am glad the USOC and IOC stepped in. On the other hand, I think that an all out political ad war during the games would be far more entertaining than 75% of the sports in play.
- WVU Jumps Into The Worst Jersey Contest With This Digital Camo Gem wp.me/p2bjjs-1X5 5 days ago
- Tony Siragusa is pushing Depends for men. Holy shit. 1 week ago
- I Thought I Had A Gambling Problem wp.me/p2bjjs-1WT 2 weeks ago
- Frac Daddy For The Win wp.me/p2bjjs-1WQ 2 weeks ago
- Top 50 Fantasy Football Rookies For 2013 wp.me/p2bjjs-1WK 2 weeks ago