Nearly 4 months after his suicide, the autopsy report on Junior Seau show no clear damage to the former NFL star’s brain. On May 2nd Seau shot himself in the chest and many speculated that he chose that way of suicide so he could have his brain studied in concussion related research. At the request of Seau’s family, portions of his brain have been sent to the National Institutes of Health for further study. Maybe the study will show some damage to his brain that the autopsy did not recover or maybe it will show that he was just a man battling depression and financial difficulties that chose to take the selfish way out.
- Awesome Derrick Coleman Commercial wp.me/p2bjjs-22C 1 month ago
- Jumbo's Hypothetical Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot wp.me/p2bjjs-22u 2 months ago
- Draft Day Trailer wp.me/p2bjjs-22q 2 months ago
- Aaron Rodgers To Start Vs. Bears wp.me/p2bjjs-22n 2 months ago
- Today In 1919: Babe Ruth becomes a Yankee wp.me/p2bjjs-22k 2 months ago