This isn’t what Leroy Butler had in mind when he started the Lambeau Leap back in 1993. It seems the popular leap into the stands in Green Bay has turned a into a grab fest. Packers WR Greg Jennings told NBC Sports Radio that he is now more selective at what part of the stands he makes his leap. Jennings said “‘I try to go away from the men because the men get a little grabby, the women get grabby too but them men it’s like come on, really, seriously? I’m another guy.” So listen up Wisconsin. When your favorite Packer player jumps into your lap, please follow these rules. If you’re a man, helmet tapes and shoulder pad pops are the only acceptable reactions. If you’re a woman, GRAB AWAY!
- WVU Jumps Into The Worst Jersey Contest With This Digital Camo Gem wp.me/p2bjjs-1X5 4 days ago
- Tony Siragusa is pushing Depends for men. Holy shit. 1 week ago
- I Thought I Had A Gambling Problem wp.me/p2bjjs-1WT 1 week ago
- Frac Daddy For The Win wp.me/p2bjjs-1WQ 2 weeks ago
- Top 50 Fantasy Football Rookies For 2013 wp.me/p2bjjs-1WK 2 weeks ago