This isn’t what Leroy Butler had in mind when he started the Lambeau Leap back in 1993. It seems the popular leap into the stands in Green Bay has turned a into a grab fest. Packers WR Greg Jennings told NBC Sports Radio that he is now more selective at what part of the stands he makes his leap. Jennings said “‘I try to go away from the men because the men get a little grabby, the women get grabby too but them men it’s like come on, really, seriously? I’m another guy.” So listen up Wisconsin. When your favorite Packer player jumps into your lap, please follow these rules. If you’re a man, helmet tapes and shoulder pad pops are the only acceptable reactions. If you’re a woman, GRAB AWAY!
- Saints vs. Panthers wp.me/p2bjjs-229 3 days ago
- The Last BCS Championship Is Set wp.me/p2bjjs-223 3 days ago
- Jumbo's NFL Betting Guide Week 10 wp.me/p2bjjs-220 1 month ago
- TSD College Football Primer Week 11 wp.me/p2bjjs-21S 1 month ago
- Jumbo's 2014 Dynasty Rookie Watch List wp.me/p2bjjs-21e 1 month ago