In a gesture that may be more PR motivated than anything, Melky Cabrera has asked MLB to take him out of the running for the N.L. batting title. When Cabrera was suspended 50-games for violating the MLB performance enhancing drug policy, he was leading the National League in hitting with a .346 average. Cabrera had already reached the minimum at bats to be eligible for the title at the time of his suspension, but most were hoping that someone would catch him so we wouldn’t have to have his name in the record books. Unfortunately for the MLB no one was able to catch him, but fortunately Melky has made the right decision and asked to be disqualified for the honor.
- WVU Jumps Into The Worst Jersey Contest With This Digital Camo Gem wp.me/p2bjjs-1X5 1 week ago
- Tony Siragusa is pushing Depends for men. Holy shit. 2 weeks ago
- I Thought I Had A Gambling Problem wp.me/p2bjjs-1WT 2 weeks ago
- Frac Daddy For The Win wp.me/p2bjjs-1WQ 2 weeks ago
- Top 50 Fantasy Football Rookies For 2013 wp.me/p2bjjs-1WK 2 weeks ago