In a gesture that may be more PR motivated than anything, Melky Cabrera has asked MLB to take him out of the running for the N.L. batting title. When Cabrera was suspended 50-games for violating the MLB performance enhancing drug policy, he was leading the National League in hitting with a .346 average. Cabrera had already reached the minimum at bats to be eligible for the title at the time of his suspension, but most were hoping that someone would catch him so we wouldn’t have to have his name in the record books. Unfortunately for the MLB no one was able to catch him, but fortunately Melky has made the right decision and asked to be disqualified for the honor.
- Awesome Derrick Coleman Commercial wp.me/p2bjjs-22C 1 month ago
- Jumbo's Hypothetical Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot wp.me/p2bjjs-22u 2 months ago
- Draft Day Trailer wp.me/p2bjjs-22q 2 months ago
- Aaron Rodgers To Start Vs. Bears wp.me/p2bjjs-22n 2 months ago
- Today In 1919: Babe Ruth becomes a Yankee wp.me/p2bjjs-22k 2 months ago