Apparently being a fumbling machine has not dampened the confidence of Giants’ RB David Wilson. The rookie told Newsday ’s Bob Glauber, “I think at the end of my career, I’ll be in the Hall of Fame. I know myself, and I know when I have guys around me that feel the same way, which I feel I do. When I get my opportunity, the sky is not the limit. I think it’s past it. You have to believe in yourself to do good things. This is how I feel.”. I loved the confidence and the bravado of the rookie even before this, but the next part sent me over the edge. Next he said “I’m like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I’m going to come through for you.” Move over Ahman Green, David Wilson is my new man-crush.
- Jumbo's NFL Betting Guide Week 10 wp.me/p2bjjs-220 3 weeks ago
- TSD College Football Primer Week 11 wp.me/p2bjjs-21S 3 weeks ago
- Jumbo's 2014 Dynasty Rookie Watch List wp.me/p2bjjs-21e 1 month ago
- Jumbo's NFL Betting Guide Week 9 wp.me/p2bjjs-21z 1 month ago
- 2013 College Football Primer Week 10 wp.me/p2bjjs-21t 1 month ago