Apparently being a fumbling machine has not dampened the confidence of Giants’ RB David Wilson. The rookie told Newsday ’s Bob Glauber, “I think at the end of my career, I’ll be in the Hall of Fame. I know myself, and I know when I have guys around me that feel the same way, which I feel I do. When I get my opportunity, the sky is not the limit. I think it’s past it. You have to believe in yourself to do good things. This is how I feel.”. I loved the confidence and the bravado of the rookie even before this, but the next part sent me over the edge. Next he said “I’m like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I’m going to come through for you.” Move over Ahman Green, David Wilson is my new man-crush.
- WVU Jumps Into The Worst Jersey Contest With This Digital Camo Gem wp.me/p2bjjs-1X5 1 week ago
- Tony Siragusa is pushing Depends for men. Holy shit. 2 weeks ago
- I Thought I Had A Gambling Problem wp.me/p2bjjs-1WT 2 weeks ago
- Frac Daddy For The Win wp.me/p2bjjs-1WQ 2 weeks ago
- Top 50 Fantasy Football Rookies For 2013 wp.me/p2bjjs-1WK 2 weeks ago