In a move that everyone expected, the Boston Red Sox have named John Farrell their new manager. Even before the Sox fired Bobby Valentine, Farrell was the man for the job. The move was made between two A.L. East teams with the Red Sox sending SS Mike Alives to Toronto for RP David Carpenter and John Farrell to the Sox. I got to thinking about the rarity of managers getting traded and I recalled the Ozzie Guillen to Miami trade last year, but I couldn’t think of anymore. Luckily our friends at The Mental Floss did the work for me.
- WVU Jumps Into The Worst Jersey Contest With This Digital Camo Gem wp.me/p2bjjs-1X5 1 week ago
- Tony Siragusa is pushing Depends for men. Holy shit. 2 weeks ago
- I Thought I Had A Gambling Problem wp.me/p2bjjs-1WT 2 weeks ago
- Frac Daddy For The Win wp.me/p2bjjs-1WQ 2 weeks ago
- Top 50 Fantasy Football Rookies For 2013 wp.me/p2bjjs-1WK 2 weeks ago